Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Smokey Leaves

Hallelujah I got a brand spankin new computer!
the month of September was a very lazy month for me. i was most of the month makeup less 
it's a shock i know! but October is going to be completely different im going to rock a new smokey eye everyday and im going to share them with all of you. this was yesterdays smokey eye. and i love it! it's going to be hard not to bust this out more than once.. 

  
I used my UD Naked Palette i used Sidecar Darkhorse, Virgin and a forest green i dusted sidecar all over the lid then packed the forest green on the middle,I took Darkhorse and used that in the outer corner and in the crease! i used Virgin for the innercorner and under the brow highlight. I love this look, it's neutral with a pop of color  

 I wanted to go really neutral with the lips so to not steal the show from the eyes so i choose a creamy brown pink with a baby pink gloss to go over the top..


So kids with October here we all know what that means! HALLOWEEN and i will be doing some looks geared more towards costume wearers

here is a list i've come up with and if you have any suggestions just leave in the comments or message me

Witch
Playboy Bunny (Circa the 60's)
Masquerade
Vampire
Snookie
Fairy
and a sexy smokey eye to go with various costumes!

Have a glittertastic day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment