Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Purple Smokes

Yesterday i was sitting in front of my vanity trying to figure out what i was going to do. I opened my tarte true blood palette and the dark purple caught my attention so i decided to go for a dark smokey eye and here is how it turned out 



 It was super simple and took me about 15 minutes to get it blended just right.. i love the purple, and when i do a smokey eye this dark i like to leave my lashline pretty bare i like the contrast of the dark and then using a light concealer under my lashline
 I just used a rosy lipstick with a clear gloss over top with just a touch of bronzer
 I hope you guys have a great day! 
XoXo!! <3

3 comments:

  1. very pretty :) xoxo

    beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always darling! <3 You are so fabulous.

    - Marisa

    vivavoluptuous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete