Sunday, October 9, 2011

Smokey Gold with a hint of green

 

This is just something i came up with it's a pretty golden smokey eye with a hint of green on the upper and lower lashline


I used my Naked Palette and my UD 15th Anniversary palette to achieve this look.. I used Flow in the inner corner then Half Baked all over the lid and darkhorse in the crease then i used the dark green from a drugstore palette  

I used a berry lipstick and topped it off with a clear gloss... 

I love fall, but as soon as the humidity is gone patches of my face get super dry. especially around my mouth.. time to bring out the heavy night cream. 
goodnight all! <3 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful darling! The hint of green looks fabulous on your eyes.

    - Marisa

    vivavoluptuous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete