Friday, August 12, 2011

Why Urban Decay WHY?????

So I don't know if you guys have heard but Urban Decay is releasing another book of shadows... and omg it's beautiful... like i need it..


Do You SEE This??? I feel like a junkie! i love urban decay and the word on the street is that this is going to cost 64$ and it had 10 NEW shades! and with a full size primer potion and liquid liner that is quite a deal and do you see the cord? yea you can plug your ipod in it.. and some people are complaining about all the highlight shades.. but i love highlight shades.. and i got enough neutrals from the Naked palette and i plan on buying this beauty when she hits the shelves..
My Name Is Saundra and I'm addicted to Urban Decay...  

and is it just me or wouldn't the be the PERFECT Xmas present!

*Hint Hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment