Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Neutral Eyes with a fushia pop! Thank God it's Tuesday!

Good afternoon!! and happy Tuesday! I'm so glad because i have the day off after the LONGEST weekend EVER! I work in retail and it was back to school, which naturally means wait till the last minute then buy school supplies which equals complete mayhem! but thankfully it's over! so lets get to the reason you are really here...
Makeup!

I used my fabulous Urban Decay Naked Palette I used Virgin in the inner corner Sin all over the lid and Sidecar in the crease with a tiny bit of Buck to blend it out I love this Palette the colors are rich, pigmented,creamy and very easy to blend..  





I used my ELF Blush and Bronzing duo for my face and for the lips i used Covergirls Lip Perfection in the shade Spellbound...









Tomorrow is my Mommy's birthday! so i will be spending tons of time with her! i hope you guys have a FAB Tuesday!! Stay Classy and Flirty! <3

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous :)
    enter the wee giveaway on my page if you want. trying to get people to see it is harder than i thought haha <3

    ReplyDelete