Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ombre Hair... Hot or Not?

So lately I've been feeling like i need a change i was going to go with streaks but the more i think about it the more I like the Ombre hair trend...

and i think done right and on the right person Ombre hair is cute...


I like how piecey it looks on Jessica Biel and super flattering.. i think this would be cute for fall.. and the more it grows out the better right?



Keira pulls it off well too.. i don't want to go super blond on the bottom just a bronzey brown


and i like how subtle it is on Selena.. so what do you guys think? Ombre hair a good idea or a trashy look that needs to go away??



1 comment:

  1. I love it, I think that it is gorgeous!! I don't love it though when it is super blonde, so definitely a gorgeous browny/bronze colour is awesome!! Selena and Jessica's are my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete