Thursday, December 15, 2011

Silver Bells, A dramatic smokey look for the holidays!

It's 10 day's until Christmas! who's excited?? i know i am! I love this look for holiday party's and you can even use it for new years!


I used a white base then packed on a light shimmery silver, I was going to use black for the crease then i decided to use a dark blue, I used a shimmery white for the inner corner and brow highlight, i then lined my upper lash line with a black liquid liner I added a little bit of silver glitter on top of the liner to give it a little something extra

 I then used a red lipstick from Maybelinne called Red Revolution

Have a great day guys! <3's

2 comments:

  1. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete