Monday, January 23, 2012

She Dreams Of Paradise..

Happy Monday guys! so i was feeling the winter blues and I've been hooked on the Coldplay song Paradise so I came up with something fun and colorful! 

I started off by priming my lid with Twofaced shadow insurance then i added the NYX base in skin tone I used my EFL 100 eyeshadow palette, I packed on the lime green on the lid leaving the innercorner i then worked a teal from the same ELF palette in the crease. I then used a white for the innercorner and brow highlight, I used liquid eyeliner and winged it out a little, I added a purple eyeliner to the waterline and bottom laseline then topped everything with some mascara

I contoured with a matte bronzer from NYC in goddess then i used a peachy blush on the backs of my cheeks, I used my Revlon Lip butter in Tutti Frutti! i LOVE it so much!

 And thats it for the look, it was really simple and super fun to wear!
Have a awesome day! <3's and glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment