Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Show me your peacock! makeup tutorial

Hey guys! I know it's been forever... but here I am.. and I'm here with a super pretty look that I did on my sister! 


I started off using Maybelline's eye tattoo in Edgy Emerald, I took a similar green from my ELF 100 palette and patted it over to make the color more intense next I mixed a blue and purple from the same ELF palette and placed that into the outer corner and crease, I brought the crease pretty far in almost to the bridge of her nose.. I lined her top and bottom lash line with Urban Decays eyeshadow pencil in clash then i lined her upper and lower water line with a black gel liner and finished with mascara! 


For her cheeks I used Maybelline's bouncy blush in Candy Coral and on her lips is Maybelline's superstay stain gloss in pink blush

and that completes the look! I love how this turned out.. have a good day all!

<3's 

No comments:

Post a Comment