Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Girl Crush (Nina Dobrev) and a little bit of Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley

I have a serious problem, and that is I'm hopelessly in girl love with Nina Dobrev, can anyone be prettier!? I think NOT, she is always stunning and very humble and sweet, I watched her on Degrassi AGES ago.. but I didn't have the girl crush until recently, I love her almost as much as I love Ian..

I cannot put into words how Stunning this girl is.. she always looks and acts like a lady and is an amazing amazing actress, she looked flawless at the PCA's where she won Best Actress in a Drama, which is well deserved, She is one of the best actresses I've seen in a long time, with her emotion being so spot on, when this girl cries i cry, which isn't saying much.. I'm pretty much a sucker for anything sappy, But I think I've cried more with "Elena Gilbert" than any other fictional character I've ever watched

Yep this is me going on and on about Nina Dobrev, someone I hope to meet one day..
along with Ian and Paul..

but mostly I wanna meet Nina... and im going to insert some photo's here of her looking gorgeous

  and here is one of her and Ian

and one of Ian and Paul


and one of just Ian showing off his Daylight Ring like a boss

I am seriously OBSESSED with the show and it's cast!
and Next year Ian and Nina are going to take home that award along with the Syfy cata and the Drama one, they work way too hard not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment