Monday, November 21, 2011

Girls Night Out:Party Look

I LOVE this color combo! it's sooo pretty and funky!
I used my 15th anny UD palette 

 I started out with the crease and i used Junkshow which is a vibrant hot pink, On the lid i used Half Truth which is a dark purple with pink reflex, It's a beautiful color and i LOVE how pigmented and easy to blend it was, i then put a light pink in the inner corner i lined my waterline and lash line, then topped it off with mascara
 I contoured with bronzer and then added a matte hot pink blush to my cheeks
 For my lips i used a midtoned pink topped with a clear gloss,








I love how this turned out!
Stay classy!!

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous darling! I am loving the color combos. Keeping being your fabulous self.

    <3 Marisa

    vivavoluptuous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete