Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whew, it's been a busy busy October

Wow, so most of you don't know, Myself, my sister and my mom have been trying to get out of the apartment we were in, it had gone from a pretty nice place to the ghetto.. so we were blessed with a fantastic opportunity and we jumped on it, so the past couple of weeks we've been packing and moving, and today was the final day. whew, it's like a huge weight has been lifted. we are head over heels in love with our new home. it's got 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, the living room and dining room are wood floors and the kitchen is tile! we have a 2 car garage and a fenced in back yard, and guess what i got to turn the extra bedroom into? a beauty room! im soooo excited! a room for all my makeup,hair,perfume and other goodies, so we are extremely happy to be in our new home, and i will be posting pictures as soon as we get everything situated! <3 you all!
Saundra

1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete