Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You like me? you really like me? lol

First Off I'd Like To Thank Sandra From curvysmurf.blogspot.com/ for the award! thank you sweetie! <3

Okay 7 things about me... humm

1.I have unhealthy obsession with The Vampire Diaries and Ian Somerhalder

2.I was a tom boy up until 1 and a 1/2 years ago until i discovered Youtube, now makeup is what i want to do the rest of my life.. i love it!

3.I have a beauuutttiifffuulll Maltese named Princess Avril Louise (Avril or Bunny for short) and she is spoiled rotten! she has more clothes than i do!

4.I live in Georgia, born, raised generations of my family have lived here and i love it.. even though it gets terribly hot and humid

5.I used to be seriously Emo, black hair black clothes angsty feelings i wrote poems about death and so on and so forth i had this DARK burgundy lipstick that i would wear with a thick eyeliner and thats it no mascara or foundation or anything

6. I used to HATE my curly hair.. now i love it.. (most of the time)

7. I have never been in love.. crazy right? I just haven't found the right guy..

and i know im supposed to line 15 bloggers buutttt im feeling a little lazy forgive me? haha

have a nice Wednesday lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment