Saturday, September 3, 2011

Emerald Smokey eye

Just a short post today I hope everyone is enjoying Labor day weekend! I did this smokey eye a few weeks ago and i wanted to share it...

For foundation i used my covergirl clean foundation in the Oil Control formula i used a bronzer all over my face to add warmth and concentrated  it on my cheeks for a bronzy blush
I used a forest green all over the lid and into the crease with a tiny bit of black in the outer corner and a white in the innercorner and as a brow highlight, I used the Falsies Mascara and rimmed my waterline in black

For the lips i used a color called Tiger eye, im not sure from what brand but it's a orangy beige color then i just topped it off with a clear gloss

I hope you guys enjoyed! have a great rest of your weekend! <3

1 comment:

  1. wow I loved ur look :) lovely blog.. following u now :)

    -Rekha
    http://www.makeupnbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete