Monday, July 25, 2011

Katy Perry T.G.I.F look!


WHEW, what a day, i worked a 10 hour shift and i am exhausted... so i used a blue from my Alice In Wonderland palette called Alice for the lid and then from the same palette the purple called underland for the outercorner and crease i applied a glitter to the top but it took FOREVER to dry so it creased a little bit.. you can tell if you look close enough.. im just going to have to invest in better glitter.. maybe i'll look that up now... but i used my trusty ELF eyeliner pen in black and Maybelline's falsies flared which i LOVE btw




on my face i used Revlon colorstay and my trusty ELF bronzer and blush duo for my lips i used Covergirls Enchantress! so i hope you enjoy the look!


Remember be Classy and Flirty! <3 <3


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment