Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Foundation Files! Foundation review:Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Combo/Oily skin formula

I am always on the hunt for my holy grail foundation.. the ever elusive "perfect" one. So I try a lot of foundations especially ones that are formulated for oily skin so when Garnier came out with a Combo to Oily skin BB cream I jumped at the chance to try it!

 these are the claims that i found off the Garnier website


    Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin immediately mattifies, minimizes pores and conceals imperfections to give skin a naturally smooth, matte, flawless finish. Blends easily with your skin tone.

and I can say that for me, they are all true! i have worn this for more than 12 hours straight

 I only had to touch up with powder once! and I wore it from 4 am to about 930 at night and I wore it while working so I was sweating and i still looked amazing and my skin is super oily so I HIGHLY recommend this for my oily skin babes

I was so impressed that I not only bought the Light/Medium shade I also bought the Medium shade for summer! and I bought it from Target for 11.99 and it's 2floz so it's a great value 




I use my fingers to apply and it gives a medium coverage I still use a little concealer under my eyes but that's all, I do add a powder over it just to make sure i stay nice and shine free! it makes my skin look so good and it has a natural matte finish so if you are like me. always on the hunt for a great product for your Oily/combo skin give this a try! I love it so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment