Wednesday, August 15, 2012

To say that it's been awhile would be a huge understatement...

So I don't even know what to say.. should I apologize for the 4 month hiatus. or maybe just say well i was busy? I don't really know..

How about I tell about the exciting things..

I went on a date.. yay! except the guy never called or texted after.. :( bummer..

I got a job at a salon I'll be doing wedding,proms and lessons when asked.. I'm excited.. my first job is aug 29th 2 days after my 25th birthday.. I can't believe how old I am.. it's insane.. and then recently a friend offered me a job helping with his Color Guard team.. so exciting things are coming up and I wanted to make sure to bring my blog back to life..

so today I revamped it and I'm excited to start posting again

so today im going to start with giving you guys a link to my Instagram.. I'm always posting on there
SaundraDee87 so follow me if you want

so keep an eye out for my new posts!

<3's

No comments:

Post a Comment