Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Green eyeshadow and Blue Lashes

It's APRILL! its officially spring time! yay! and i've been loving all the fun colors! so i decided to do something a little different then my everyday eye look and this look was so easy to achieve i used a total of 5 products on my eyes.. and that includes the mascara, so i primed my eye with Urban Decay's primer potion, then i applied my Maybelline Color tattoo in Edgy Emerald and blended it out using my fingers, In my inner corner i used another Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool using my fingers i blended them together



on my bottom lashline i used a Urban Decay eyeshadow pencil in Clash and that was it!

On my lips i used Revlon's lip butter in Creme Brulee
and that is the finished look! have a good night and a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment