Monday, June 27, 2011

Coral Crush FOTD (Featuring My Sister)

Face:Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Foundation ELF Bronzer and Blush Duo and ELF Bronzer

Eyes:Urban Decays X eyeshadow all over the lid and on the bottom lash line with Urban Decays Baked in the crease and Victoria's Secret Eyeshadow in Hot Ginger as a highlight and inner corner color with Victoria's Secret Glitter Liner in Brown/Bronze,Rimmel's eye kohl in Black on the upper and lower water line.

Lips:Wet N Wild lipstick in Peach with CoverGirls Lip Perfection color in Rapture Lipgloss is Hard Candy's Glossaholic in LUSH

I LOVE this look on blue eyed girls the orange tones bring out the blue in eyes the Coral lips go perfect with this look and I love matching eyes lips and cheeks all together.. and my sister was such a doll to let me do this on her!






I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment